SuiteFiles is a dynamic and innovative software company providing cloud-based solutions. As we aim to expand our reach and achieve our goal of acquiring 20,000 users, we are seeking a Head of Marketing to lead our marketing efforts and drive substantial growth.
The Head of Marketing at SuiteFiles will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with our company’s growth objectives. This role involves overseeing all aspects of marketing, from product positioning and brand management to demand generation and digital marketing strategies.
- Develop and implement a holistic marketing strategy that supports SuiteFiles’ objectives of user growth and market expansion into new geographies (notably North America and the UK) and verticals.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to other members of the revenue team, fostering a culture of high performance and continuous improvement.
- Oversee product marketing efforts to ensure clear messaging and positioning that resonates with our target audience, noting our positioning evolution from Document Management to a Digital Workspace.
- Drive brand awareness and establish SuiteFiles as a leader in the industry through innovative brand marketing strategies and a thought leadership initiatives.
- Own our website content and digital marketing initiatives to optimize lead generation and conversion rates.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, partners, and third-party suppliers.
- Regularly report on marketing metrics, analyze performance, and adjust strategies to maximize ROI.
- Stay abreast of market trends and competitor activities to inform strategic decisions.
TECHNICAL SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in a senior marketing role, preferably in the SaaS and/or Accounting Software industries.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking capabilities.
- Proficiency in marketing automation platforms and CRM systems, ideally Hubspot.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on time and within budget.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
PERSONAL SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES & COMPETENCIES
- A self-motivated team player, able to work with minimal supervision but also contribute to team tasks.
- Maintains clear and concise written and verbal communication, builds rapport, listens well, asks questions to clarify information.
- Strong aptitude for learning and the ability to become confident with new systems quickly.
- Has a solution based focus to problem solving, an ability to analyze problems and develop solutions.
- Acts with integrity, is trusted with sensitive and confidential information.
- Challenges managers in a constructive way and accepts decisions made in the organisations best interest.
- Admits to mistakes and brings them to the attention of people who can resolve the issues.
- Attends and actively participates in team meetings and team building settings.
- Is someone people want to work with.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment effectively.
- Reports To – Chief Revenue Officer
- Direct Reports -Demand Generation Marketing Manager, Content Writer
- Internal Relationships – CEO, CPTO, Customer Success Manager, Revenue Team Members
- SuiteFiles Prospects
- Integration partners
- Third party consultants and advisors
- Achieve revenue targets as set by the business.
- Improve marketing efficiency and efficacy (Payback Months, CAC, Number of Demos Held)
- Feedback from performance reviews.
- Satisfaction with leads generated.