Brad, the founder of Wise Advice, spoke to us about his journey with SuiteFiles and the ways we've made life easier for his practice.
SuiteFiles caters to the needs of accountants, so we quickly got a return on investment. The smooth integration with Xero Practice Manager alone makes SuiteFiles stand out from other document management solutions.
After testing Microsoft 365, we set out with the goal of taking our practice to the cloud and shedding our reliance on paper. All that was left was to find a reliable document management system that would give us the confidence to store our files in the cloud.
How we solved it
Since moving to SuiteFiles, we’ve been able to meet our goal of becoming a paper-lite office. This has made it easier to manage risk as we can quickly access any file we need and save the frustration of misplacing an important client document. We’ve also enjoyed the flexibility to work remotely and access our files from any device.
SuiteFiles caters to the needs of accountants, so we quickly got a return on investment. The smooth integration with Xero Practice Manager alone makes SuiteFiles stand out from other document management solutions. However, there’s also plenty of other features like the ability to template folder structures which have given us ways to streamline our practice.
- Clutter and expenses from relying on paper.
- Looking for document management system to take practice to the cloud.
- Easily locate elusive files through advanced search.
- Flexibility to work remotely.
- Streamlined business practices.
- Paper-lite office.
- Document management for accountants.
Tips & tricks
- Even with intuitive systems like SuiteFiles, it’s hard to avoid the learning curve that comes with picking up a new application. To make sure everyone’s on the same page, I recommend developing a knowledge base that staff can access when adjusting to SuiteFiles.
Experiment with as many SuiteFiles features as you can
- Cloud products are always improving every couple of months and SuiteFiles is no different. As a longstanding customer I’ve seen a lot of new additions and features to streamline businesses practices. To stay on top of every new development, I recommend experimenting with SuiteFiles features to ensure you’re getting the most out of it.