Things are getting really exciting here at The Full Suite. We’ve built a new app. It’s called SuiteFiles Outlook. Not surprisingly it’s an app that works in Outlook and lets you not only file your emails and attachments directly from Outlook but it also lets you work with all of your files that are in SuiteFiles.
This is awesomely exciting for two reasons:
- It’s our first big app since we launched SuiteFiles back in January 2013, and
- We think it will change the way many of you work.
SuiteFiles Outlook has the potential to be the main app that many of our customers will use full time. It’s a fantastic companion to SuiteFiles and does the all basics – you can:
- Star files,
- See your recent folders and files,
- Full search over email and files,
- Access all your folders and files,
- Preview any emails saved in SuiteFiles without having to download them,
- Rename folder and files,
- Open files either in the SuiteFiles browser or stream them to the desktop.
And these are just the file management features in the app.
You can also do all the email management things like saving emails and their attachments into SuiteFiles, attach files to new emails that you’re composing, plus also manage email templates for use across the whole team. And for our accountants out there, these templates integrate with the Xero Practice Manager, just like document templates in SuiteFiles itself.
Of course, some of the bigger features like document sharing, setting folder permissions and setting up folders for scanning need to be done through the web version of SuiteFiles.
Want to know more?
We are running three introductory webinars about SuiteFiles Outlook. These are scheduled for:
- Monday 22 September at 10:30am
- Wednesday 24 September at 4pm
- Thursday 25 September at 12pm
Please join us – sign up here http://www.thefullsuite.com/home/webinar-signup