At Abacus Business Solutions, we work across a significant range of business sizes and styles within the Accounting and Bookkeeping sector. Between them we’ve found that there are common reasons why businesses choose to assess Xero Practice Studio as a tool.
A single integrated solution for your business
Many firms are disenchanted with their existing practice management solution – whether that’s due to cost, functionality, technical limits, lack of enhancements, usability and so on. What businesses are often looking for are the cost advantages and operational freedom that the cloud offers, but that is only part of the decision criteria. More often than not people are after more integrated and functional solutions that enable them to better develop, manage and measure their business.
Xero Practice Manager is an integrated solution that combines Client engagement, Job Management, Timesheets, Tax lodgement, Invoicing and reporting. This single solution stack is perfectly positioned for users, management and administrators to invest in. XPM offers businesses one environment to learn, use and manage.
What is Xero Practice Studio
Xero Practice Studio is a solution suite comprising of Practice Manager, Tax and Workpapers. In a nut shell it delivers:
- Better job visibility & management
- Centralised information which supports rapid and accurate team and client communications
- Seamless integration between leads, quotes, job, invoices and the Xero accounting solution
- Highly configurable technology that will enable a tailored implementation per firm
- An awesome tax lodgement engine
- The ability to manage & measure the profitability of individual jobs, or classes of jobs
- Rich reporting engine to enable granular and tailored reporting and analysis
- Operational flexibility – the cloud delivers huge flexibility and market opportunities to accountants and bookkeepers
Another key benefit of Practice Studio is that it’s a cloud system, so all ongoing product enhancements are rolled-out regularly and with no disruption to you and your business.
Xero Practice Studio helps firms become more efficient and streamlined – all at an outstanding commercial equation. For Xero Silver partners and above, there is no upfront charge or ongoing licensing costs.
Adopting Xero Practice Studio allows you to have all of your key practice management tools and client data in one place.
This post is part of a series about the benefits of Xero Practice Manager for accountants and bookkeepers. Click here to read the other posts in this series.