About the role
WHO WE ARE
SuiteFiles is a secure digital workspace for businesses in professional services.
We integrate effortlessly with existing app stacks, and our dynamic document management tools, powerful full-text search, and accelerated workflows elevate daily operations. We unlock the knowledge hidden within workspaces, creating new business opportunities, enhancing client experiences, and reducing overheads firmwide.
We’re growing fast but we want to grow even faster. As we increase our presence in new markets and in new industries, we’re looking for a stellar SDR to introduce our product to the world.
The purpose of this role is to educate leads and qualify them then book those qualified leads into product demonstrations with our sales team. The leads will primarily be provided to you – a mix of contacts and Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) who have engaged with SuiteFiles.
As a sales development representative, you’ll be the first person that a prospect speaks to from SuiteFiles. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to inbound leads, understanding their team’s unique pain points, demonstrating SuiteFiles value, and working closely with Marketing and Sales to book demos.
· Respond to prospective customers promptly, book discovery calls with inbound leads, and uncover their pain points.
· Do contact/account level research before reaching out to inbound leads to tailor messaging and outreach.
· Ensure accurate and timely completion of tasks in Hubspot.
· Ensure accurate and timely updates of information and forecasts (call/meeting notes, supporting documentation, next steps.) in Hubspot.
· Help SuiteFiles enter new geographic markets (e.g. US, UK, and CA) and new verticals (e.g. law, engineering).
· Keep up-to-date on industry-specific deadlines, events, and developments to engage in meaningful conversations.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· Previous experience in sales development or sales
· Have an ownership mindset and explore potential opportunities within the business to increase the number of demos booked or trials held.
· Problem solver and prospect-oriented: you can work out what your prospect’s pain points are and then share how SuiteFiles can help them.
· Embodies the SuiteFiles’ values of curiosity, collaboration, and
· Flexible: You’re willing to adjust your working hours to spend 1-hour minimum per day reaching out to leads in the US, CA, and UK.
· HubSpot knowledge (e.g. ability to navigate tasks, update contact and company records, and merge records)
· SaaS experience, preferably within the accounting/professional services space
· Knowledge of how professional services firms operate – particularly accounting, law, and engineering firms
ATTRIBUTES & COMPETENCIES
· Ability to switch back and forth from being meticulous and detail-oriented to being gregarious and relationship-oriented
· Strong ability to prioritize, and manage multiple activities at once, able to set and work to timeframes on assigned tasks and operate effectively within tight deadlines
· A self-motivated team player, able to work with minimal supervision and who leads by example
· Maintains clear and concise written and verbal communication, listens well, asks questions to clarify, confidently presents ideas
· Is culturally sensitive
· Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills at a senior level
· Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with ambitious growth targets without experiencing stress
· Ability to experience rejection by prospects without taking it personally
· Build confidence in the sales development function at SuiteFiles at a senior level
· Strong aptitude for learning and the ability to become confident with new systems quickly
· Acts with future customers in mind at all times
· Provides regular updates on progress
· Positive and respectful of others
· Has a solution-based focus to problem-solving
· Acts with integrity, is trusted with sensitive and confidential information
· Challenges colleagues and managers in a constructive way and accepts decisions made in SuiteFiles’ best interest
· Admits to mistakes and brings them to the attention of people who can resolve the issues
· Attends and actively participates in team meetings and team-building settings
· Demonstrates exemplary standards of behavior and is someone people want to work with
Identifies when does not have requisite tools to get the job done and requests them