Our in-house server was time-consuming and costly, often requiring us to fund additional IT support. Because of this, getting off the server and into the cloud seemed like the logical next step for our team. However, we knew we’d need a solution which was user friendly for everyone, regardless of their comfort levels with technology.
Craig, the director of Inspired Accountants Limited, recently answered some questions about his experience transitioning to, and using SuiteFiles.
SuiteFiles is a great solution, there isn't a SuiteFiles feature we can fault, we like them all.
How we solved it
SuiteFiles allows us all to have clear sight on what’s happening for our clients. No matter where we’re working from, we’re able to collaborate across documents in real time, without issue.
SuiteFiles also takes care of our backup and security requirements, assuring that our client data is secure without the high prices of other IT programs. On top of this, we can easily stay compliant by accessing SuiteFiles’ audit trail feature.
There isn’t a SuiteFiles feature we can fault, we like them all.
- Costly in-house server
- Responsible for their own security
- Challenging with remote workforce
- Able to have a remote office
- Cheaper and more efficient solution
- Security and permissions handled easily by SuiteFiles
- Ability to access client files from anywhere makes running a remote team significantly easier
- Whole company has access to relevant files and client communications, saving time
- Security and backups are managed as part of the SuiteFiles solution, saving time and IT costs
- 7 years of SuiteFiles!
Tips & tricks
- It can be a little overwhelming receiving a long list of files from a colleague without context. To avoid this situation, we place all of our relevant files in a folder along with an action request so we can easily manage what’s been sent through and get stuck in without having to ask questions.
Use favourites to save time tracking files
- We suggest marking favourites for instant access to files that are frequently in rotation. Building up your favourites will reward you with a centralized space for important documents like templates and save you time continually searching for the same files and folders.