We are looking for a document management system that can scale with the growth we’ve gone through, something more than just simple file storage. After choosing SharePoint, we found it tricky to use. Once you get it working it’s kind of OK, but I found you’ve got to operate through Windows Explorer rather than using the web app.
How SF Solved it
SuiteFiles lets us do the whole cloud thing in a way that SharePoint doesn’t. It’s much easier to get new people using SuiteFiles than it is SharePoint. The interface feels similar to them, which means they’re able to pick it up much quicker than they’d otherwise be able to. SuiteFiles lets us do business the way we want to be doing it. It gives us access to the cloud, it gives us access to files remotely, it manages our emails. It manages everything on the document front. The support is also really responsive. If there’s an issue, it’s fixed. If there’s a feature that’s needed, it’s quite often built.
”SuiteFiles lets us do business the way we want to be doing it. It gives us the cloud, it gives us access to files remotely, it manages our emails. It manages everything on the document front
- Needs more than simple file storage
- Needs to scale with business
- SharePoint too clunky and tricky
- Microsoft 365 eased the transition
- Responsive support team
- SuiteFiles manages all document needs
- SuiteFiles is being changed and always becoming better
- Team can now work from anywhere, even the local café
- We were looking for a document management software that can grow with the business, SuiteFiles will grow with us
- Many team members are used to Microsoft 365, this has made for an easier transition due to the similar interface