For us it’s important to be cloud-based. Access to key tools enables us to run our business from anywhere. We encourage our clients to run cloud-based businesses, so you need to practice what you preach. We’ve used document management systems for the last 10+ years. We were server based prior to commencing Delante and experienced the usual problems associated with them – expensive to set-up and maintain, costly licensing, need to update software often and have external IT support. Remote access was also slow and at times, unreliable. We wanted a stable system that was around for the long term, and would give us access to files anywhere, anytime.
How SF Solved it
We were attracted to SuiteFiles because it’s a stable application that sits over Microsoft SharePoint, it’s cost effective, and it integrates with other software we plan on using. It’s also designed to work for accountants. Having templates, drag/drop functionality, and the ability to work externally without have to export and import files makes work a lot faster. It’s so simple to use and learn. It does everything that a great document management system should do – it doesn’t disappoint.
”[SuiteFiles] does everything that a great document management solution should do - it doesn't disappoint
- Expensive to set-up and maintain servers
- Encouraged clients to go cloud-based
- Cost effective
- Efficiency gains
- Simple to use and learn
- Enables us to run our business from anywhere
- Stable system that is around for the long term
- Integrates with other software we plan on using
- Drag and drop, templates from emails, file emails on send, Outlook add-in are just a few of our favourite features