What will you do?
We’ve built a great product and SuiteFiles is growing fast! As our Product Design Intern, you play a key role in designing the overall functionality of the product, and to ensure a great user experience. You will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes.
Broken down that means:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with the team.
- Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups.
- Taking a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identifying design problems and finding solutions.
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
This job is for you if you:
- Have a tertiary qualification in relevant business disciplines for example Bachelor of Design
- Have a portfolio to show experience in phases of the design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Appreciate working in a small team doing great things.
- Are ready for a new challenge in 2021!
SuiteFiles is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and SuiteFiles.
How do you want to make your impact?
What to test our vibe? Check out our socials on Facebook and Twitter, or to meet some of the team head to www.suitefiles.com
To apply submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org